Wednesday 26 December 2012

...

So this marked my n-th return to the blogosphere, hopefully without the "sex blogger" reputation that plagued me since I started my first blog in 2002. I get it: I'm always fond of starting and deleting blogs, but you can't really blame me for it-- I don't want to be known as just another anonymous sex blogger-- not that anonymity doesn't work for me, it does; only I don't want to be just one of those blokes who gains readership by recounting the number of women I've shagged and such. I mean, really, much as this is a online little black book of sorts, I seriously hope that's not all there is to me. I do hope you realise there's more to me than just my online persona.

I'll share my stories, yes, but equally, I'd like to be known as someone who's more than a walking fucking dildo. 

I've given some thought to how I'd go about with this new blog: as usual, I'm not intending this to be a substitute for locker-room boasts of all the women I've had/am seeing; I don't profess to be the world's greatest lover, and neither is it my intention to shout out to the women out there that they should really try to sleep with me.

I do, however, like a space where, in addition to all the little escapades and rendezvous, I'd share more about my thoughts on other things pertaining to relationships and such...it's my way of saying yes, I do have a brain, and I'm not just a dick that wants to fuck around.

***
All else said, it's nice to be back blogging. This time, I don't intend to go anywhere. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment