Sunday 20 October 2013

Weekend entry

You know, there's something about this Charis Goh girl that's got me intrigued. Not sure how she ended up being connected to me on Facebook, but I gather she's some kind of lingerie model...and a young single mother. 

Definitely a beautiful young MILF that I'd love to indulge and pamper. Maybe I should try hooking up with her and see what goes.




***
Separate note, the company organised a cocktail party last night. I brought La Femme to the party, therefore officially introducing my live-in partner to the rest of the guys at the office; in a pretty unusual move, my Chief Executive, who's known to be quite a bit of a playboy himself, pulled me one side while we were having smokes on the open-air balcony, offered me a cigar, then pumped me on the shoulder like we're old chumps and said, "Good spotting there, my friend."

We talked for a while, and CEO caught me off-guard when he said "So, you still going out with Liz then?"

Bloody hell, nothing ever escapes the top man?

But in truth, Liz and I are still very much going out together -- and that means having an affair and sleeping with each other, in simple English -- and while she wasn't at the party last night because she had to take care of her kids, just this morning, I met her for breakfast, and a little extra-curricular at her place after I'd dropped her off. 

And as for Sunshine Girl, well...let's say we're getting somewhere with all the closeness of working long nights. She'd toasted La Femme at the party last night like some nice hostess, but one brief moment when we'd found ourselves together -- La Femme excusing herself to the ladies, and Sunshine Girl's boy going off to get some drinks from the counter-- she'd had one hand on my arm, and I found one hand soothing the small of her back, and moving down towards her tight ass...and kissed her on the side of her neck before someone walked past, and we parted ourselves from each other. One night last week, we'd been working late, and we found ourselves frenching and hands exploring before she decided the office "wasn't safe" given there were others working late as well.

So things at work are still interesting.

***
Ah Charis, Charis...where to find you? And I'd love to run my hands over that sexy body of yours. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment