Thursday 16 May 2013

Meet up with a young 'un

Well I never thought I'd hook up with a woman who's many years younger than I am again; the last time I did came with disastrous results because she started to get all whiny and clingy, and I thought that was that.

...until Izzy came along and changed all of that. She's in her final year at uni, and that makes her way younger than I am, but apparently she likes having an older man from time to time, especially when she feels she needs a break from her equally young Gen-Yer boyfriend (some young 20-something aspiring banker). 

In any case, she seemed impressed when I picked her up from one of the halls of residence where she stayed, and drove her down to the Fullerton for lunch. (Apparently having a nice Italian car helps) We had a good time chatting (first meeting), and before long, I found myself stroking her hand while we talked, and she had that naughty look on her face. 

I knew I'd scored, and I thought I'd capitalise on my advantage, and we drove over to my place where the clothes came off and I found myself eating out her sexy young pussy. I didn't mind that she wasn't shaven this time, and she was all eager to please. She spent quite a long time pampering my hard cock with her hands and mouth, and I found it rather amusing how she kept asking what I'd like her to do. She certainly let me lord over her-- something that the younger girls tended to do, and thanks to Izzy for the little reminder!

Izzy, being young and adventuresome, didn't mind the mess of me cumming all over her from some hard action fucking, and after that, she laid back in bed, picked up some cum from off her breasts with her long fingers and started licking them.

We had to go off earlier again, since J was back in town and given her boyfriend has yet to start the crazy 60-hour routines being new on his job, we couldn't indulge in a longer tryst. But I could see Izzy was interested after our first encounter, and I'm pretty sure I'd be seeing this little lover really soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment