Friday 17 May 2013

Lunch date

Youngling Izzy caught up with me a lot quicker than I’d expected. The thing about full-time university students is that they probably have a lot of free time, and it’s no wonder then that she’d call me as soon as her morning classes had ended. 

“Let’s have lunch”, she chirped happily, and so we did: picked her up from the uni, and we headed down town. 

And while I was driving, naughty Izzy slided one hand over, unzipped my pants, reached in and started playing with my already-hard rod, her thumb rubbing on the head of my cock, and before long, it was wet with anticipation. She tried giving me a blowjob, but isn’t easy to do so given the structure of the car (with a covered axle running right between us). 

By the time we reached our destination, I was having a bulge in my pants and she beamed like a kid who’d just scored top grades or something. She held my hand and as we made our way out from the car in the parking lot, she placed my hand under her short cotton skirt where I felt the naked skin of her bum and that tiny string of her thong between her cheeks. 

We were supposed to be having lunch, but instead we found ourselves in a handicapped toilet and I was reaching up her skirt, pulling her thong off as she giggled and took her top off, her perky nipples just teasing to be sucked. And being in the small confines of that cubicle meant she clung on close to me as I entered her tight pussy and with every thrust a soft moan or sigh right next to my ear; the scent of her sweet perfume heightened every little sensation of our little tryst. I came inside her, and she was kissing me constantly as we cleaned up. 

We walked out of the toilet, thinking no one would have seen us, and the coast was clear, actually—or so we thought: some Indian worker walked past us, and he would’ve seen the two of us coming out from the toilet. 

No matter, I’m sure it wouldn’t come to much, and he probably understands when he sees a guy and a pretty sweet young thing in a situation like that, draw his own conclusions. 

Lunch was a pretty simple affair, and half the time I got irritated by the loud chatter around us thanks to the large lunchtime crowd, and I made a mental note never to head down to lunch in a place where I’d have to compete for space with these corporate minions. 

As we went back to the car, she turned to me and went “oh shucks, you do realise the boyfriend works in the area right?” and then laughed. 

“Well, just say I’m someone you’re interviewing for your thesis or something”, I grinned. So we drove back to the uni, and she headed back to her hall as she was supposed to have netball practice in the afternoon. 

Honestly, it was quite a weird feeling having to pick her up to and from school, since it felt like a Lolita experience or sorts. 

Then again, Izzy’s 21, a legal adult by every definition, and in addition to that, it didn’t matter if she was headed back to the uni for extra-curricular activities (the decent kind) or shagging some other undergrad dude—we both know it’s a purely no-strings, fun-only arrangement. 

Right, got to go, picking up J and we’re headed for a short weekend getaway tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment