Thursday 6 June 2013

Afternoon at home.

I called in sick today-- rather ridiculous, since technically speaking there wasn't a need for me to at all given I run my own gig-- but in any case, given I was supposedly sick, I thought I'd take the chance to give Izzy a call and see if she'd come over to my place and take care of me. *grins*

And so she did, and you can pretty much guess how the rest of the afternoon went. She took care of me very well indeed, her in her sexy crotchless panties and no top. She was especially horny today, and I wonder if it's due to us making out on the same bed she knew I'd fuck J in-- somehow that turned her on a lot, and she ended up being every bit the slut I'd hope she'd be: deliciously wet cunt I didn't want to stop licking and tasting.

I came in her mouth, and again inside her for the two rounds we had sex (never one for us both), and she wouldn't stop kissing me as we showered together...and had round three in the shower. 

The young little lover's really getting inside my head a lot, I have to admit.

***
Izzy's into mixed martial arts training these days, and she was hoping I'd teach her given I do a lot of MMA myself. I obviously wouldn't say no to that, and I was thinking I might start her off on ground work in Brazilian jiujitsu like so:


...really nice, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment