Tuesday 4 June 2013

Gym encounters

First up: when I said hello to the lady at the gym today, it wasn't because I wanted to get her attention because I was hoping to fuck her some time, even though I would given how tight her ass looked in her bike shorts, her pretty face and lovely tanned skin; instead, I was genuinely intrigued by the BH road bike I saw her parking outside the gym. 

I haven't seen a lot of BH bikes being ridden on the roads, and given my own Pinarello bike was parked right next to hers, we struck up quite a conversation, and rather timely too since coffee was in the order after my weights training and her step aerobics session.

If you want to fast forward your reading and wonder what's next hours later, no, we didn't fuck-- not yet at least-- but we ended up arranging to go for a ride together this Friday night, among other things we talked about over coffee.

I love women who are very at ease and confident about themselves, and I liked the way she'd tilt her head to one side, exposing the beautiful tanned skin of her neck as she flipped her long jet black hair back-- so inviting for a lingering kiss, I'd say. She's got a lovely smile and her dark eyes seemed to sparkle as we laughed and joked, and how I wish I could just reach over to pull her close to me, then pull her shorts off and hike up her top and just fuck her right in the open.

Even bigger a bonus was the fact that she wasn't the sort who had to rush off to work but could have the luxury of time at her hands since she was some kind of freelance designer. 

To be honest, I did notice her before at the gym, but I guess I was too caught up with Gym MILF--make that all the other MILFs I'd picked up-- to actually make my move. Odd that I'd try to strike a conversation because of the bicycle she rode.

I got kinda comfy around her, and I was having a great time just chatting her up when I realised I had a lunch appointment, and riding home for a change would take me about 2 hours, so reluctantly I said goodbye to her, but not before I gave her a quick peck on her cheek before going off.

She's quite a foxy one, and I'm just wondering if the night bicycling trip could prove to be something interesting come Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment