Sunday 29 September 2013

Tagged.

The weekend's come and soon to be gone, and what a way to wake up on this lazy rainy Sunday morning than to be naked and lying on Liz's bed after a night of fun and games with her the "proper" way, finally.
 
I'd seen La Femme off at the airport, and an hour later, I found myself out having drinks with Liz and her friends at Dragonfly at St. James. Yes, I know that's where the older crowds hang out, and honestly, that's probably where I could go find and pick up some really dishy MILFs.
 
As it is, Liz was in the company of 2 other MILF-y friends. They're all in their late 30s, one of them's 42, but I must say all of them have done a really good job staying fit and looking gorgeous so much so figure-hugging dresses still bring out the best in them: oh so yummy, and I'd love to have all 3 in the bedroom. 

 
And after drinks, Liz invited me back to her place; her ex has the company of the kids for the weekend, so we had the whole place to ourselves. I must say she's done a really good job in terms of doing up the interior décor of her apartment, stylishly done, courtesy of her wealthy Indo-Chinese ex, and you wouldn't suspect her having kids, because at least the living room was free of the clutter of toys, the almost mandatory kid's bicycle and such you'd find typically of households with young children.
 
Or perhaps she took the deliberate task of cleaning the place up with the intention of inviting me over to begin with, given she already knew I was available for the weekend.
 
We had wine, and not long after we'd shed our clothes, and I found myself slowly and gingerly kissing and licking away slowly between her legs, my sensitive nose taking in the scent of her sex. She parted her pussy lips so I could taste more of her, and I was stroking my hard cock as I licked at her.
 
In the comfort of her home, Liz was uninhibited. We had round one in the living room, our clothes a mess on the floor, and I took her doggy style, pumping deep into her and my hands cupping her full breasts. She was moaning and calling out loudly, one hand reaching down to massage my balls as we fucked.
 
The living room done, she led me to the master bedroom, so beautifully scented with her perfume, and it was there that she took out a dildo and started playing with herself as she laid on the bed, for my viewing pleasure.
 
I walked over to her, she took my hard cock into her mouth and started giving a blowjob as she moved the dildo in and out of her pussy. I thought I'd do her a favour, and I took over the toy, pushing it in deep, giving a turn every now and then, and hearing her muffled moan each time I did so.
 
I started to get really jealous of the dildo, so I yanked it out, and pushed my dick inside of her, thrusting in deep and hard. She grabbed my close as we fucked, and bit me on one shoulder as she rode me, her hips gyrating and grinding away. It was my intent to fuck her hard, fuck her like the bitch she could ever be, and each time I pushed myself deep inside her, she called out "Yes baby, fuck me hard..."
 
When I felt I was about to come, I pulled my cock out of her and ejaculated on her tummy. She had a slutty look in her eyes as I did that, her fingers spreading my cum over her tummy and around her crotch, and she tasted her fingers as I laid down beside her, my fingers running over her breasts and stroking her nipples.
 
We laid down on the bed as she snuggled up next to me, and I kissed her hair and held her close.
 
"I could get used to this lovey-dovey feeling", she teased, and after that, she closed her eyes and in the silence of the room, I could hear her breathing and I found it strangely erotic.
 
She saw me growing hard again, her fingers stroking my cock, then she moved up, positioned herself, then impaled herself on my hard rod once more.
 
And she got me feeling tired that last one time; we decided to call it a night, and fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
This morning found her getting up early to make breakfast and coffee. I met her at the dining table clad only in my boxers; she was wearing a satin robe that gave glances of her gorgeous naked body since she didn't bother to tie up. I was thinking her neighbours must have had quite a sight to watch from their kitchen window when I noticed Liz had a maid doing the laundry.
 
My god, did the girl watch us as we fucked in the living room? She must have heard everything, and my little naughty mind was thinking was she playing with herself as she heard us fucking in the living room?
 
And Liz didn't think of anything as she came over to my chair after she'd laid out breakfast of ham and eggs on the table, parted her robe so her breasts were exposed, then sat on my lap so I could suck on her nipples. Let her watch, I suppose.
 
She had the rest of the morning to spare before the ex dropped the kids back, and we were contemplating what to do (another round of sex?), and in the end, she suggested going over to MBS in a while to do some lingerie shopping at Victoria's Secret.
 
And no to the morning sex as she's feeling a little sore. So I found myself with some time to kill as she went about clearing up the place-- still clad in her satin robe.
 
What a woman.
 
***
Incidentally, I'm wondering where I'd find MILF specimens the likes of this one:
 
 
 
...although I'd say her nails are somewhat freaky. But I'll bet her blonde pussy would taste so damned good. I could almost imagine what it'd be like to have my head buried between those jugs too.
 
My Tagged account saw a lot of young girls in their 20s trying to chat me up. Some have even gone so bold as to suggest I could have a romp with them if I could 'sponsor' their shopping for branded bags and such-- that's a subtle way of saying paying for sex, wouldn't it?
 
But it does appear many young girls don't seem to think of trading sex for benefits much these days. I had one 22 year old saying I could "do whatever you want" in exchange for a gold iPhone 5S; she's quite a pretty young one, but honestly I'm a little surprised at how upfront they could get.
 
I did spot a couple of attractive ladies in their late 30s and early 40s, and honestly, my opinion, it doesn't matter if you listed your status as "married", because if you were out there on Tagged, I suppose there's a fair chance you're out looking, if you know what I mean.
 
And of course I'd take the chance to drop a hello note to them. ;)
 
So if you're a hot 30/40-something momma and you read this blog, you heard it from me here that there's a chance I just hit on you. Go figure which one's me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment