Thursday 26 September 2013

"I finger myself thinking of you..."

With La Femme back in town, I hardly have the luxury of meeting up for my little liaisons-- not that she's sticky with me, no; rather it's a little rule I set for myself that my focus will be on her whenever she's around.
 
In any case, I did meet up with Yam for lunch on Tuesday. Picked her up from her office in the CBD area, went over to Central for sushi...and had a quickie in the car before sending her back to work. To be very honest, the exhilaration of her propositioning me in a crowded elevator on race night gone, I get the feeling she was just a touch-and-go, and in any case, she'd probably be busy picking up some farang this weekend, so I could be just her flavor of the moment. Just as well: the sex in the back of the car didn't feel as good as it did the first time around.
 
Liz, on the other hand, was getting bored. Apparently Mr Nice Guy whom she was dating wasn't the kind of thrill that would keep her going, and I couldn't believe it when my deputy reported they haven't had sex yet after 3 months of dating. Had it been me, I'd probably try to get my first leg over within 3 days!
 
Anyway, while the sex was missing, Liz did share that he was material for a more serious relationship, and he didn't mind her already having kids. In fact, Mr Nice Guy is planning on taking the kids and Liz out on a day trip to Melaka this weekend, and I guess it would be a great opportunity for some attempt at building a relationship with the kids.
 
But it still doesn't address the problem that poor Liz was being starved of her sexual cravings; with La Femme in the picture at the moment, she could only wait, although yesterday we did have lunch together, and I fingered her in the car while she gave me a blowjob.
 
"You're mean to deprive me so", she'd teased. What was I supposed to do, apologise?
 
I did offer plenty of make up sex when La Femme flies off again this weekend, and I know Liz would certainly hold me to that.
 
And that's where I asked how she was planning on releasing her pent-up sexual frustrations. I thought she might go look for some handsome young guy at the office to seduce or something; instead, she said "I finger myself thinking of you..."
 
Apparently 2 things makes her fantasize about me: my scent; and my fingers and tongue (okay, that's three things, really). The first, because she loved how the scent of my cologne and aftershave would linger mixed with her own scent (which stirs me as well) on her clothes; and secondly she loved how  my fingers and tongue would probe with the right pressure, and the extended foreplay as I finger and lick and taste away at her.
 
I've actually made her come a number of times even before I get Mr Happy inside her, and when I actually do, her sex drive goes into overload.
 
I suppose it was nice to hear her say how she'd finger herself thinking of me, and I joked that maybe she should FaceTime me on the phone each time she does so I could watch and hear her. She laughed, then kissed and hugged me...and then it was time to dress up, get out of the car, and back to work.
 
***
At 4.30 p.m., my phone rang just as I was finishing up on my report on the F1 project. The caller ID registered Liz, and a request for FaceTime, and as soon as I'd answered, the vid registered Liz in her room, her blouse undone so her beautiful full breasts were exposed, her skirt hiked up and she was rubbing and teasing her pussy.
 
This was getting interesting, I thought, and she panned the camera right down to her pussy, and how deliciously wet it looked...and the sound of her juices churning as she fingered herself was simply lovely.
 
I thought I should return the favour, so I got off my chair, closed and locked my door, unzipped my pants, pulled out my hard cock, and started stroking it for her viewing pleasure.
 
She kept at it, and I just watched her as she played with herself right to a climax, and I could see her pussy juices flowing down to her chair; the whole experience was simply erotic. I imagined and tried to remember how her pussy smelt and taste like while I masturbated for her, and I could hear her go "Ooh!" as she watched me shoot a load onto the carpeted floor.
 
"This is fun", she laughed, and my guess is this is a new game for the both of us, moving forward.
 
So the stained carpet was probably worth it, and my strategy was to "accidentally" spill some coffee over, and got the cleaning lady to help clean up the next morning.
 
But if you asked me, I prefer the real thing, and I'm looking forward to fucking Liz again....and again....
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment