Friday 13 September 2013

The morning(s) after.

No, news of Liz and my little liaisons in the office haven't reached the ground yet, as in no one at the office is talking about us...yet, although they're probably wondering why both department heads have suddenly become so close over the past week.

But at least we have the sense to pretend to keep our physical distance from each other, although there was this instance where after we'd had sex on Wednesday night after "working late" in my room (again), she'd left her panties hanging on the inner door knob after I made her walk panty-less back to our cars. I'd come in the next morning and spotted her thong still hanging, and quickly grabbed it and put it in my pocket lest the cleaning lady came along and started thinking I had a fetish for women's undies (I do, actually).

So Thursday morning saw me walking over to her room, my dick already throbbing in excitement in my pants as I fingered the soft fabric of her panties in my trouser pocket, and as soon as I closed the door, I whipped it out and sniffed them right in front of her, watching her. Liz was surprised, then she started laughing when she realised what it was...and we stayed yet another late night on Thursday, only this time it was in her room, and she took both panties back.

I guess I have a thing for milfs, something that's never changed much; but doesn't mean I'm exclusively going after milfs only. :D

The only thing about this whole Liz affair is that she's quite a bitch in the office, and quite a number of managers and subordinates, both men and women, would probably try to get out of her way lest they crossed her. It doesn't really help with my own reputation, I guess, being the new head, and getting close to my deputy because it'd mean I'd be losing points with the younger cute gals in the office whom I've yet to try my little tricks on.

Anyway, I did find myself wondering if it's a good idea with Liz, now that I've satisfied the curiosity of knowing how her pussy tastes like and how fucking her would feel like. Not that I wanna do a fuck-and-throw, mind you, she's more than welcome to sit on my rod any time of the day: it's just that, when it comes to work, and seeing her in at meetings and such, I find myself in a dilemma as to whether I should take to her side whenever an issue pops up, and like I said, she can be a real bitch, and I don't always agree with her views; on the other hand, I can't help but wonder if her letting me fuck her means she's expecting my vote, and hence once the both of us agree, no one else could say no. 

I guess for now, it's wait and see-- and of course, fuck her as much as I can-- while I make up my mind. Will update on this.

***
Side note, I have no idea what's the hype over Serina Wee in this whole City Harvest Church saga. I mean, looking at her pics:



Yes, I would agree she'd qualify as a Milf, and one that I'd probably love to cum all over her face, but she isn't exactly the most attractive one I've come across. At most, I'd say "above average"; and comparing Serina and Sun Ho:


Okay, she's probably a little more attractive than Sun, but that's only because Serina's younger. A

As for Sun, I guess I won't mind having a romp with her, but it'll probably be let's-fuck-her-brains-out-for-one-night thing, and then some.

I'm not really bothered to follow the CHC trial, because I think the church is crap to begin with, so there.





No comments:

Post a Comment