Tuesday 10 September 2013

Here comes the rain...

Well the rain did provide for an interesting opportunity with Liz, the bra-less MILF: the multi-storey carpark was leaking badly so much so she wet her top while coming in to work this morning, and I bumped into her just as I was stepping in to our office after my morning gym workout.

There wasn’t anyone else around to see her in her light blue blouse that, once wet, revealed the sight of her hard nipples. She could see me looking at them as I opened the door, and she didn’t hesitate when I suggested she go into my room to change her top before others in our division got in.

Initially I’d thought of letting her have the room while I’d head off to get some coffee from the cafeteria downstairs. After I’d opened the door, and right before I’d stepped out of my room after picking up my cellphone, Liz already took her top off and she stood right there, topless, her perky breasts proud and nipples erect, and she gave a look that was, shall we say, inviting.

I could feel myself grow hard as I pulled her close to me and kissed her on her lips. My hands cupped her breasts, and she was already using one hand to rub at my crotch as we kissed.

I suppose it’s somewhat comforting for a single divorcee to have a man be intimate with her, and her breath became shallow as I pulled up her skirt and moved one hand under to tease at her thighs and her warm crotch, rubbing her gently, feeling the trace of her pussy against her panties as I moved my mouth down to one breast and sucked at her nipple. She seemed to like me licking and sucking hard on her nipple a lot, and she was getting deliciously wet under her skirt.

We would have gone one step further given she had my fly down when we heard the rustling of keys at the main door of the division office. She quickly took my coat, threw it over her shoulders and sat down a chair while I zipped up and got over to the other side of the table where my seat was. We found the situation rather humourous, and started laughing as two of our clueless subordinates walked in and said “good morning” to both of us. They probably were wondering why two of their bosses were laughing like silly kids early in the morning, but I don’t think they suspected anything, nor would they notice Liz’s wet blouse on my table in that split second.

Liz tried to make everything seem normal by talking about some trivial details of one particular project we were working on, and I have no idea how she did it, but in one fleeting moment, she managed to retrieve her blouse from the table and dumped it into her bag. She then got up and walked right out of the room to the ladies’, I presume to change, still wearing my coat. Again, I don’t think either of the 2 subordinates thought anything was out of the ordinary, given how she’d be in jackets anyway.

So we pretty much went about the rest of the morning thus far with our busy-ness, and she still has my coat in her room—which, looking back, made me wonder if it was dumb of me to invite her into my room to begin with, but I guess that’s where she got the hint.

We had a smoke break together just, and oddly enough, there weren’t anyone else around, and we found ourselves standing close and stroking each other throughout. She smells really nice next to me, and I absolutely loved how she rubbed against my crotch with one hand while smoking a cigarette with the other. I guess there was a thrill too, to be doing all these in the vicinity of our workplace where there’s always that little danger of getting caught.

So, ball’s rolling, and it wouldn’t be long to find ourselves “working late” together. That night, however, won't be tonight because she's got to spend time with her kids tonight, but no worries there I guess. There are perks to management after all *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment