Tuesday 1 October 2013

On web chats, and honesty.


Right people, it's time for some brutal honesty: it doesn't matter if you're male or a female, and regardless of your relationship status -- married, divorced, separated, single, "it's complicated", "we're having sex and dating but we don't know" etc, admit it: if you're hooked up on social dating sites, web chats and such, even if you're saying "I'm here to know people", what you're really saying is "I'm looking for someone I wanna fuck."
 
Sure, some of you would start getting defensive, I understand. But when a really interesting subject comes on board, pretty sure the reactions would be very, very different from what you'd be telling people.
 
And I find it's the women who lie the most about such things.
 
Take this 36 year old lady I was chatting with on WeChat the other day. She's married with 2 kids, and in her introductory message, she started off saying she's "happily married" and she's here to "just make friends."
 
Her next message read: So if you're one of those weirdos seeking out sex online, sorry.
 
I assured her I wasn't. That was partly true, I mean, come on, chances are you and I would only seek out the attractive looking people (in our own perspectives) or accept chat requests from people we find reasonably good-looking. If you're a guy, you'd most likely go for a pretty face that comes with a hot bod with nice boobs and ass-- no other way about it. So you can't blame me for initiating a conversation with someone who, based on the photos of her in a bikini and assuming it is her in the pictures, comes across as friendly pretty.
 
The other part that was true was that I'm not a big obsessive fan of online chats, and I only log on when there's really nothing else nice to watch on the 200+ channels I subscribed to via Starhub. And that's how I ended up chatting with "Cherry".
 
So the rest of the conversation went on pretty clean and polite, with us sharing about what we did at work, and I shared about some experiences I had on my previous job.
 
She asked about my relationship status, I went on to answer her as honestly as I could about my relationship with La Femme, and she got puzzled.
 
She probed, I answered.
 
Then came the part she went: so you base your relationships mostly on sex yeah?
 
She got me stumped for a moment, and I suppose I was just trying to get her questions over and done with, and I just typed "I suppose so."
 
She didn't stop there.

Cherry: I suppose you have a lot of flings?
 
Me: Honestly, yes.

Cherry: Hmm... so your partner knows?

Me: Well she knows, and she doesn't, if you know what I mean.

Cherry: So do you meet a lot of women for sex from WeChat?

Me: Not a lot; but one or two previously. (and that was the truth)

Cherry: What kind of women do you like then?

I was about to write "sexy gorgeous naughty mommies like you" but I didn't. Instead I said "No preferences, really, just go with the flow."

And that was when she became direct.

Cherry: So would you find me interesting then?

Me: I do.

Cherry: Why?

Me: Because you're very attractive and it's hard not to notice that.

Cherry: Flatterer...but I like that answer.

Me: Depends on where flattery and sweet talk would get me.

I started to wonder whatever happened to "I'm here just to make friends".

Cherry: So what do I make you feel like doing to me then?

Me: Everything and anything naughty. LOL

And that was pretty much a point of no-return, because next thing she asked was if I had a Skype and a webcam, and 5 minutes later, I was watching her in her study room, engaging in a raunchy chat, and though she didn't take off all her clothes, she was rubbing herself as we talked naughty and dirty.

I suppose for some women, that sort of thing is a whole lot safer than actually having an affair in person with a random stranger.

But here's the conclusion: Cherry now wants to meet up in real time, and "see how things go" from there.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment