Wednesday 2 October 2013

A new car?

Thinking of switching cars again, and I'm quite tempted to get the 2014 Mercedes Benz E250 coupe.


I'm wondering if it's a sexy enough car to impress the ladies...although I probably won't go for red if I do decide on the change. 

I actually went down to the showroom today to check out the E250 coupe (the 2013 version) and went for a test-drive with my MILF-y deputy Liz. She seemed impressed somewhat, and even though she's still of the opinion only middle-aged towkay uncles drove Mercedes, the E250 coupe seemed to sit well with her.

My other option would be an Audi A5 Cabrio, but honestly I'm not a big fan of soft-top convertibles.

I would have loved to try making out with Liz as part of the test-drive, but I doubt they'd allow it. I noticed the car salesman stealing looks at Liz, and I wonder if he'd spotted that she was bra-less as usual under her jacket and blouse, but in any case, it was just as well given he pretty much kept quiet throughout, so I could concentrate on the drive.

***
We got back to the office, and not before we made love in the backseat of my current car...and she decidedly left her panties behind. :)

Today's little romp had been a really close one, because just as we were dressing up (Liz sans her panties), one of the building's security guards happened to walk past the car, and lucky for us he didn't look in, because Liz was just done zipping her skirt back up with her breasts exposed with her blouse unbuttoned, and I was still struggling to do up my pants in the backseat; she quickly crouched back under the seat, and then we both laughed at just how comical we must have looked in that moment of panic.

And the guy was either deaf, or he was oblivious to his surroundings because I'd left the engine running.

We were both still laughing when we finally got out of the car and made our way to the usual smoking spot at the multi-storey carpark. She wasn't laughing any more when I reached one hand under her skirt and stroked at her bare-naked shaven pussy and fingered her.

I could really get used to this arrangement with my deputy/lover... but only when it comes to no-strings attached sex; I've already mentioned she's quite the bitch at work, and she seemed to have taken a delight at tormenting this cute new intern we just hired. Jealous perhaps, that her boss would take a fancy to the sweet young thing? ;)

***
I don't usually troll posts on other sites, but I must say this photo of sexy local model Olivia Ang on Singapore Hall of Shame caught my attention:


Now why can't I have an intern who looks just like that: that's a lovely pussy I would savour slowly all day...and I bet it would taste oh so good; even better if she comes in my mouth as I lick and suck at that beautiful yummy cunt.

How to hook up with Olivia, I wonder... *grins*


No comments:

Post a Comment