Tuesday 29 September 2015

I love oysters...

Nothing more other than I absolutely loved eating this out, and it sure was a great session with T last night: the tender folds of her soft pussy lips, the wetness as I ate her out and the smell and taste of her before the penetration deep and hard into her, watching in fascination as she squirted while I licked and sucked hard at her clit and fingered her at the same time.

Her soft moans and sighs as we worked a rhythm, feeling her inner walls pulsate as I thrust, the sound of her wetness as my rod slides in and out of her, and finally shooting my load at the entry to her pearly gates as I pulled out...and after that, watching in amusement as she swiped my cum onto her fingers and licking at them, tasting it all.

Such a great way to end an otherwise uneventful work day.


No comments:

Post a Comment