Monday 28 September 2015

Love you long time...

She was simply...irresistible, and me being me, I couldn't resist one shot at getting into her panties. I mean, what's the point of being here in Bangkok if I was going to start behaving like a good boy, and furthermore given I'll be based here for the next 2 years?

And after weeks of checking her out at the office, catching glimpses of her panties from under her skirt every now and then because of the lack of a modesty panel under the work desks (hmmm, thank goodness I must say), I thought I'd do myself a disservice if I didn't try fucking her at least once.

She was married with kids. Is married, but there were rumours of her being quite a bit of a slut, especially in the executive toilets where the senior guys knew her by inference, never by name. Seeing that I was the new guy, and given my position within the company, it wouldn't be at all difficult to get her when guys more junior than myself have already done so.

The opportunity finally presented itself last Friday night when we had a company event, and in between drinks, we struck up quite a little conversation, to which she started placing her hand on my thigh at one point while we were talking, seemingly oblivious to the secret looks and stares from the other colleagues. A couple of the senior blokes were sniggering, knowing all too well how the evening would end for me.

At one point she was in the ladies' room, and she'd sent a pic of herself via Line messenger: she'd taken her dress off to show off her large breasts, and I know I'd got her on a hook and sinker.


And before the company event drew to a close, we found ourselves kissing and fondling in the rear seat of my car, and thank god for the privacy window in the rented Benz, for I'm sure the driver will have a tale to tell come Monday if we hadn't.

By the time we reached my condo, she'd had already sucked me off and I'd shot a load into her mouth. We get in, and clothes, shoes, underwear were all off faster than I'd ever seen.

She got wet easily as I ran my tongue around her sensitive nipples, two little raisins on her papaya breasts. I fingered her as I licked and sucked on her tits, and moved my fingers fervently, drawing her to a climax, and curling the right spots so much so I'd made her squirt twice. She looked a little surprised, blushed and then said "I never knew I could do that".

Indeed: I've heard that one before, and I sometimes don't understand if it's really that difficult for men to hit the right spot so much so she gets a squirting orgasm-- all I know is, I get even more turned on when that happens, and as she was still giggling from the second time she squirted, I got on top of her, used my hard cock as a dildo of sorts and started rubbing at her clit. And she squirted for the third time.

Not satisfied, I got down and started licking and tasting at her beautifully wet pussy. Her clit was by now engorged and red, and I started licking and sucking on it. She moaned, and pushed my face closer in between her legs, encouraging me to continue tasting and eating her out.

I pushed by fingers into her as I licked away at her clit, feeling the inner walls of her vagina contracting. I loved the taste and smell of her, and kept going at it; her loud moans reverberating, and another mini squirt as I ate her out and fingered her, all only served to turn me on even more and want to make her scream for more.

At last, she couldn't take it any more and got herself on top of me and sat herself down on my hard cock. Her wet pussy was well lubricated with her juices and as she slid up and down my shaft, I could feel her juices flowing down along the length of my cock, and on to my balls.

She bit her lower lip, and held a breast to my mouth, told me to suck hard as she rocked herself on me. She reached one had to massage my balls as we fucked, her moans and sighs getting louder with every thrust.

I came inside her, and she got off and started cleaning me up by sucking on my cock and balls. She was still massaging my balls as I looked down at her, and seeing that my cock remained hard after that first time, she gave a naughty smile, and then got on top again. Once more, I slid inside her, loving the feel and warmth of her pussy as we fucked.

I came a second time, and this time, I remained inside her after I did so; she squirmed and sighed as I deliberately squeezed my abs, and she could feel my cock hardening as I did so inside her.

By now, the smell of her, the feel of her,  her sighs and moans have all turned me on even more, and I pushed her off me, pinned her face-down and pushed my cock deep and hard inside her, fucking her once more, fucking her hard.

She was literally panting, and as I fucked her hard and squeezed at her breasts, she bit her lips, and this time round after I came inside her and as I pulled my cock out, she gave a loud cry and squirted once more.

We kissed, then showered together, and by the time we were done, it was 2 in the morning, and she was almost panicky as she had to hurry home...apparently her husband works the night shifts at the airport, and she has to make sure she appeared to be home before he returned the next morning at 7am. How she's gonna explain a pair of missing panties, though, is another story altogether. :D
---
In any case, pretty sure it won't be the last of bonking her. And the musky smell of her sexy pussy still lingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment