Sunday 30 December 2012

Games we play.

I guess it's only human that even among fuck-buddies where the gratification is nothing but gratuitous sex, some degree of emotional attachments may develop. 

For me, the problem begins when that slight degree of attachment comes along with some emotional dependence where she starts trying to find out whatever it is I am doing at any one point in time, or wanting to spend more of my available personal time-- getting "sticky", so to speak, and that's where I start worrying about her getting too close for comfort.

I think for me, the rules of the game is pretty simple: I would probably give a fuck (no pun intended) about the women I flirt and sleep with, as in lending a listening ear or helping to solve a problem or two, but getting into a full-blown committal relationship is not my cup of tea.

Probably that's why I prefer to have my affairs and flings with married women: we both know what's in it for us, and there's none of that expectation of commitments and such other than having fun and enjoying each other's company while we spend time together.

It's all part of the little games we play, and I'm not sorry for being the way I am, whatever you guys out there may think.

***
Pretty laid back and quiet weekend this week, and I've deliberately and consciously chose to spend the last weekend of the year thus. I need to recharge, so to speak, although there is a dinner date tonight I'm still contemplating on. We'll just see how it goes. 

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't trying to be sticky nor own you. Get that straight.

    ReplyDelete