Sunday 30 December 2012

Dinner for two @home...

So my quiet evening at home turned out to be quite something else altogether, with Lady K coming over to my place for dinner-- prepared by yours truly. La Femme was away for the weekend, and I thought it was a great opportunity, given Lady K's hubby was also out of town: it was an ideal rendezvous, and how better than to start the evening with a nice meal done by the guy to further impress the woman prior to some potentially hot sex?

Dinner was a simple affair of spaghetti carbonara and steak. I picked up Lady K after her dance lessons (she does pole dancing...mmm), and we went over to Cold Storage to get the ingredients "like an old couple", she'd joked. She was amused that I'd wanted to cook for her, and clearly she was somewhat impressed.

When we got back to the condo, I'd put on my apron and prepared the meal while she decided to go for a swim downstairs. I'm sure she must have attracted quite a number of lusty stares judging from how she looked in her string bikini. 

Anyway, by the time she got back and took her shower, dinner was served, complete with wine, fresh flowers on the table. She was wearing a sarong with only a g-string underneath, and while I was impressed with how she was dressed for dinner, I could tell she was impressed with the meal I'd managed to whip up.

We had a good time chatting and took our time with the meal; no rushes, just enjoying each other's company, and after dinner was done, we'd settled ourselves on the couch where she laid her head on my shoulders and we started frenching. Her inquisitive tongue was teasing mine, and she reached one hand onto my jeans and started feeling and rubbing at my crotch. I returned the favour by parting her sarong to expose her breasts, my fingers playing on her hard nipples, rolling them with my fingers and tugging at them gently as we continued to kiss.

I could hear her muffled moan when I reached my hand down to the front of her panties to rub at her crotch, my fingers tracing along the fabric against her slit. She was wet, and I continued teasing her that way till there was a wet patch on her panties, then parted them slightly to slide my fingers into her wet pussy. 

We soon got naked on the couch, and she took my cock into her mouth as I went under her to lick at her cunt. I pulled her wet juicy lips apart and my tongue started to move deep into her, then sucked lightly on her clit as I fucked her with my fingers. I could feel her tongue flickering across the tip of my cock to taste at my pre-cum and she continued to suck hard on my cock as she played with my balls.

She wanted to fuck at the balcony, and I'm sure anyone at the block opposite who looked out would have a good glimpse at our action, but since she asked, I was more than happy to oblige. I sat on the teak day-bed La Femme and I picked up from Phuket when we moved into the condo, and as I settled back on the mattress, Lady K climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock and let out a moan as she did so. She started rocking as I grabbed and pulled her close to me, my cock moving deep inside her. She bit her lower lip as I thrust into her, my mouth sucking on her tits as we fucked. I'm sure the neighbours would hear us as well, and frankly, La Femme and I have never had sex on the balcony before-- there was an added thrill, I'd say.

Lady K was shown around the apartment, and we'd fucked in most of the rooms, the living room and the master bedroom bathroom...and I kinda wish she could stay over, but she can't because La Femme would be back first thing tomorrow morning at 3 a.m. So it was a reluctant farewell when I drove Lady K back to her place, and we kissed again before she said goodnight, the scent of her perfume still lingering in the car, and leaving me wanting her again.

We would meet again, of course, but it would be nice if she could stay over...

Don't you just love this pussy?

No comments:

Post a Comment