Monday 20 May 2013

Missed opportunities

So I missed out on the possible rendezvous with the PR girl from the resort, mostly because J had me all busy going out with her after breakfast. 

There had been a window of opportunity when she signed us up for a spa session: I could have just snuck out to meet up with PR girl, but I needed a nice rub-down too, and that was that.

We left the hotel, but I've still got her name-card, and I'm thinking I could always head back to go look for her on a trip with the boys-- then it'll be winks all around as we'd each seek out a scandal of our own, given our history-- and they did say we'd need a get-together soon enough.

***
J and I headed back to Singapore, and over dinner, my broker called, and I realised while we were busy  getting sun-tans and me trying to get into the pants of some hottie hotel staff, we'd had some missed calls over Saturday and Sunday with regards to a property we'd been trying to sell for a while in Kuala Lumpur: there'd been an interested buyer after the show-around by the agent, and he was ready to make an offer but since the calls didn't get through, he passed on the deal as "he had a flight to catch", as the broker put it.

Right, and we're thus looking to miss out on a seven-digit figure (in SGD, not ringgit, incidentally) just like that. Apparently the buyer wanted to make an offer pretty close to our target price too.

"No worries, love", J ever optimistic as ever beamed. She was pretty certain we'd get more buyers soon enough, and besides, there was still a tenancy in effect, so we've got things covered a bit.

...and somehow, talking about business seemed to make J horny for whatsoever reasons; in a blink of an eye, she'd gone from talking about dollars and sense to whispering naughty things and talking dirty, and I wouldn't say no to fucking her on the leather couch-- and I didn't care if the curtains weren't drawn and people from the next block could look in and see us going at it.

***
And now that I'm back, it's decisions, strategy and tactics: Izzy wants me to meet her tomorrow after her classes; Brunetta the Italian mama wants to do lunch; and Mrs M's texted me to say "Hubby not in town again."

I could try juggle all 3 on the same day, but why rush myself, eh? But I'm actually more inclined to meeting Bru, since it's more like a sensing her out again kind of meeting after her trail went cold since the last time we'd been together months ago. And besides, with Bru, there'd always be surprises...so who knows. *grins*


No comments:

Post a Comment