Sunday 19 May 2013

Luscious lips

Went for an early morning swim while J was asleep, and as it turned out, things got a little more than a simple dip in the pool.

When I went down the water, the pool lights were off, and it was still rather dark; no lifeguards around, and the security guys probably didn't give a damn, so off I went, doing laps thinking I'd be alone when I collided halfway with a soft svelte body. 

"I'm sorry", I said, as I held her by her waist right in the middle of the pool. I was concerned I'd knocked into her hard, and that she'd concuss or something.

Instead, we ended up chatting by the side while immersed in water, and through the surrounding lights around the pool, I could make out a young twenty-something pretty face with a sultry voice-- and not to mention down in the water, a warm body in a bikini with some really nice boobs.

I found out she was from Jakarta, and worked at the hotel as some marketing executive, and she usually does early morning swims before she starts work. As we talked, I could feel my rod getting hard as we somehow got closer to each other, my hand occasionally holding the small of her back to "stop" her from floating away in the water, and there was the accidental brushes of her hand against my thighs.

Enough of the dancing around, I found myself pulling her close to me at one point, and she didn't show any signs of protest either, and we somehow locked lips right there in the pool. She was close to me, and I'm sure she could feel the bulge of my hard cock pressing against her legs.

And then somehow, my hands found their way under her bikini top, massaging her toned full breasts, my fingers rubbing against her hard nipples. She, in turn, had her hands running down my back and squeezing my bum, and I'm glad that I'd been working out quite a bit.

I moved my hands down to her ass, and while we still kissed, I was tracing my fingers along her bottom, and lingered at her crotch, gently stroking her mound. She started rubbing at my cock, and I never found myself wanting to kiss a woman's lips so much as she stroked me.

...then just when things were heating up, the pool lights came on, and we could make out the shapes of other early morning swimmers, so we tidied up and tried to look as decent as we could. Tough, because my cock was still hard, and anyone who was swimming past would probably see a morning salute to the sexy woman next to me.

She got off the pool saying she had to change up, and then asked which room I was staying in. She'd have obviously known I wasn't on vacation alone since I already told her, and we were figuring how it would be possible to have a little get-together again in a room where we could probably do things the proper way.

Hmm. That is a good question, and for all the little tricks I could think of, I can't seem to come up with anything where I could have the PR girl in bed while I'm supposed to be on vacation with J. Other than making another trip down on my own, that is.

Gears in the head a-churning...


No comments:

Post a Comment