Monday 27 May 2013

"Do you tire of this?"

I finally met up with Bru after all the little misses we'd been having. Ten minutes over coffee was all it took for us both to realise the "magic was still there", as she always puts it, and we headed over to my sexy Italian lover's home less than 20 minutes' drive away and get right down to things.

Bru loved it when I went down on her and took my time to tease and lick at her clit; with her, it was more about me giving her oral pleasure than the other way around-- not that I'm complaining. I love getting mouthfuls of her nice juicy pussy while my hands work on her glorious full breasts complete with large perky nipples: she's just absolutely lovely to be with.

She did treat me to a nice blowjob taking my cock into that mouth of hers and being oh-so-generous with her tongue licking away at my balls and sucking hard on my rod, her beautiful dark hazel eyes looking right at me as she took mouthfuls of my manhood.

And then, the main course: entering Bru was just magnificent after all this while, and I almost forgot just how good it felt to be inside her, moulding her breasts as I thrust away at her wet juicy cunt, hearing her moans and sighs as she rocked in unison to my thrusts.




***
In our little after-sex moment where we both lit up fags and sat naked on her little patio-- she didn't care about prying eyes, not Bru-- she was stroking my still-hard cock and me lightly brushing against her pussy, admiring her beauty despite her 42 years of age. She was still a tight-bodied hot momma despite everything, and she is a stunningly beautiful woman. 

She suddenly turned and asked, "Do you tire of all this?"

I asked her what she meant, and she replied she was just curious if I ever got bored of going around with 'random women' after all these years.

Well truth is: I'm not. I do get bored blogging about my flings and sexcapades though, and I am convinced all the other so-called sex/erotic bloggers do get likewise, and sex blogs are more a come-and-go kind of thing. I should know: I must have at least 4 or 5 blog versions of my little black book that I've started and ended, took long hiatuses, and then come back again-- and I have no idea if this one will keep up too. 

From the looks of things, judging from the other blogs that have closed down for some reason or another, I suspect I'm right: it's hard to sustain and continue writing about your sexual adventures if your blog happens to be entirely about sex; I mean, what happens when you hit a dry spell?

And if you're someone like me, well, much as I enjoy writing and expressing myself, I do find it a burden sometimes to give updates...but enough about blogging already.

It turned out there wasn't any particular reason why Bru happened to ask me that (so she claimed). It was something about a married woman trying to understand my point of view on things-- something like that-- or in any case, it was probably just idle chatter after sex, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, as it turned out, we started making a new arrangement to this new twist to our little affair (more fuck buddy-ish now) seeing that Bru's husband is now travelling less even though her kid's started school. It probably wouldn't be as regular as what we used to have, but it'll do given her contraints and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment