Thursday 30 May 2013

The New MILF

You can certainly expect sparks to fly when you put a woman who says she's well-versed in the ways of men, and a man who thinks he knows exactly how to please and tease a woman: she knew exactly where I love to be stroked, sucked and licked; I knew the right amount of touch and pressure with my fingers and tongue-- the overall effect was beautiful, it was a lustful symphony played out close to perfection, it was heaven when I finally came on her and she in turn responding with quivers of her tummy and thighs.

Ancient Japanese sex books called it "the moment of the clouds and the moon", and I certainly had no regrets taking time off from gym and MMA training to meet up with The New MILF on the first day of my week off.

I'm still relishing in the memory of the taste of her yummy wet cunt that seemed to be never-endingly flowing with her juices, the feel of her full breasts and perky nipples as I played and teased; the scent of her perfume as we made love on the sheets, and the sensations of how great it felt when she never worked her inquisitive tongue on my balls and the suction as she took my cock in her mouth.

***
On a separate note, young lover Izzy is getting a little pissed I seem to have forgotten about her these past few weeks. So just to convince her she was missed even if I was fucking other lovely ladies, I promised to spend the rest of the next 2 days with her and her only (lucky J isn't in town again), and she seemed appeased with that-- "pending performance", she teased.

So it's gonna be a busy week even though I'm off from work it seems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment