Saturday 1 February 2014

Back to business.

Well I've settled the new venture(s) more or less, and now that things are on track, I finally found some time to blog. 

Amazing how after these few years, my thoughts are still with The Baroness...and I realised how bad I'd screwed up and wish there was some way I could make amends and re-start with her once more. To say the least, and to be very frank, after that bad departure, I thought I'd be able to find someone to connect with the same way I felt I did with her...but no avail. I realised too I should have been a lot more upfront and certain about where I'd like to be with her, and if she somehow asked me again, I'd say I'd it's more like a FB sort of relationship...physical, yet truly build a friendship, but no strings.


Anyway, me being a jerk aside, since the last company and I parted ways, so too did Liz and Sunshine Girl, and while I still meet up with Liz now and then still, I'd had to think thrice about getting her on board in my new venture: can't afford to screw it up in return for a bit of tail, so to speak.

I've been traveling quite a bit on the new business, and in fact in 2 weeks' time I'd be up in Myanmar for a project. Funny thing is how the trips seem to make me think more about The Baroness somehow, and sort of wishing she would be there on the trips with me.

If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment