Monday 23 September 2013

Race day.

It was the F1 Singapore Grand Prix weekend, and yes, it was work for me throughout, and it certainly had been a long drag over the past four days. It did help when Liz popped by  to bring treats to the team, but otherwise, no opportunities for a good one with her even though we'd set up shop in a room at the Swissotel Singapore-- I couldn't possibly pull her into the bathroom, rip her clothes off and fuck her on the spot, much as I wanted to because of all the other people in the room.
 
Anyway, it was beginning to look like things were super boring until last night, the final night of the race. I'd gone down to get a pack of cigarettes and took a smoke at the area next to the taxi stand at the lobby, and there was this rather delicious-looking Thai lady (she'd been speaking to her 2 other lady friends in Thai) standing next to me, and we made small talk about the F1 GP. Her name was Yam, and as we spoke, her 3 friends looked on, amused, but being polite, I tried to include them in our conversation in between the smokes. They were probably high from the alcohol from wherever they were watching the race (the Equinox, maybe?), and that probably explained why they were already making naughty talk during our conversation.
 
We headed into the elevator together with some other guests at the hotel. Yam stood behind me in the crowded elevator car, and as I pressed the button for her floor, I felt her hand pressing on my butt, squeezing gently, and she moved closer to me so much so I could feel the light pressure of her breasts on my back. She whispered "I'd love to have you in my room", and as the elevator stopped on all the irrelevant floors, I noticed her friends were giggling as they continued watching on.
 
When we reached her level, she pulled my hand and led me out. By now her friends were laughing and teasing in Thai, and me being me, I allowed myself to be led to the door of her room. To my disappointment, the girl who was sharing her room went into the other room with the 2 other girls, so if anything happened, it was just going to be between Yam and myself.
 
I admit, I was still somewhat skeptical then, because for all you know, Yam might turn out to be one of those notorious Thai ladyboy prostitutes who had come into town for business. But the moment the door was closed, she unzipped and stepped out of her mini-dress, and it was clear looking on she had a pussy and not a dick -- bulge behind that thong she was wearing.
 
She continued to strip, then walked over to the bed and laid down. She beckoned me over, and I complied, and as soon as I was there, for some reason I went straight to kneel down, parted her pussy lips and started to lick away. It was inspection pass, she was a bona fide femme, and that was a genuine vagina getting wet and yummy in my face.
 
"So fast", she giggled, and sighed as I continued to lick away at her pussy, her juices wetting my nose and lips.
 
Satisfied, I took my clothes off, then kissed her on her lips as I moulded her breasts and fingered her. Very very nice-- Yam was yummy, no doubt.
 
I laid on the bed, she got on top of me, her hand teasing the head of my cock, and she gingerly kissed me on my neck, sucking on my nipples as she stroked and teased my cock with her fingers. Then she proceeded to put my already-throbbing cock into her mouth. She came back up and kissed me fully on the lips then said, "you're a big boy for a Chinese."
 
Right, so she was probably one of those who exclusively wanted Caucasians-- until now. I simply smiled and said nothing as she returned to her blow-job.
 
It was delightful as I watched her lick and suck away, and I felt I could just come in her mouth. I positioned her around so I could return the oral favour as we 69'd, and I could hear her muffled sighs as she sucked on my cock.
 
Yam smelt good, and as I thrust my cock into her, she let out a long sigh and said "that's good, baby". Yummy Yam was a moaner, and I loved the resonating sounds of her moans in the room as we fucked...
 
***
I had no idea time passed by so quickly, and by the time we were done, I realized it would have made it look like it was 2 hours past my supposed smoke break. I dressed up, and told her I had to get back to work, and she laughed, "you didn't like fucking me?"
 
No Yummy Yam, I certainly love fucking your brains out, but I really have work to do. I left her my name card, as if to prove a point of my presence at this whole event being based on work; and there came the awkward moment when I had my hand on my wallet and wondering if she was one of those opportunistic "working ladies" cashing in on the F1 season.

Turns out she wasn't, and as if she could read my mind, she went "I'm a PR in Singapore and I'm working as a marketing manager at XXX...maybe we could do lunch this week when you're done with your assignment?"
 
And that was that: lunch with Yummy Yam at Raffles Place on Tuesday.
 
When I got back to my room, the team was giving me updates on the events that happened while I was gone, and while I know they were wondering where in hell their boss had gone the past 2 hours or so, no one could say anything. I was back at work for about 15 minutes or so when Liz popped by again with supper for the guys.
 
Post-race, everyone was too bloody busy to note anything as Liz and I stepped on to the balcony of the room and she started taking photos of the lights around the Marina Bay area. She asked for a cigarette, and we admired the view as we smoked. At one point, I felt her running her hand along my back and moved close to me. I stroke her arm resting on the railing of the balcony and I said "I miss you these past few days."
 
She smiled, and gave me a peck on the cheek-- that kinda broke the moment as I turned around to look, concerned that the team probably just witnessed their boss being kissed by his recently-divorced deputy; but no, they all had their backs turned, busy with watching screens and updating information. No one seemed to give a fuck, in other words.
 
I kept my back to the railing, watching cautiously as I moved one had along Liz's back and right down to her butt. I gave her a squeeze, then cautiously moved my hand under the back of her skirt, feeling my way along her butt, along the channel of space between her legs. She leaned closer onto me, giving me a better angle to maneuver, my fingers moving into her panties and feeling the opening of her pussy. She was getting wet from all these, and I slided my finger along her slit.
 
I didn't keep that up for long as one guy got up from his seat, and I quickly moved my hand out from under her skirt. She looked hard at me, then whispered "I want more."
 
Honestly I would have loved to fuck her on that balcony, but obviously that was not to pass.
 
***
We finally called it a night at about 3.30 a.m. in the morning, and that's where I congratulated everyone on the team for a job well done and gave them all an off day today.
 
I was also silently congratulating myself for an eventful end to my otherwise long-drawn and mundane assignment, and I'm now booked for a lunch on Tuesday and a fuck-date with Liz that same night.
 
Gotta get my rest today then.

No comments:

Post a Comment