Monday 9 September 2013

You're making me hard.

It's been close to 2 months since I started working at the new workplace, and I haven't gotten my usual office place fun.

It isn't that the women in my office are unattractive; it's just that work has really kept me so busy I hardly have time to go fool around, so to speak. 

In any case, there's this particular MILF-y manager who's my indirect report that's caught my attention; mostly because she has this habit of going around bra-less, and I kid you not. No doubt she wears dark coloured blouses on days she decides to let her ample breasts hang loose, it's pretty obvious when she's close by and you start to notice her perky nipples and no trace of a bra.

We'd take smoke breaks together, and thus far the discussions have been mostly around work, and once or twice, on her bra-less days, I've caught a hint of her nipples as she bent forward to loosen the strap of her heel, for instance, and with the top buttons of her blouse undone, I've found myself resisting the temptation of wanting to put my hands into her blouse and fondle her breasts.

She isn't exactly the prettiest face when you compare her to the younger girls, but she's still got that come-fuck-my-brains out look. I noticed a number of the younger guys at work have tried to get her attention, but she seems a little snotty at the junior execs and managers, and I guess it's a bit of a compliment when she seeks me out for our little smoke breaks. 

And it's also gotten a point that when the other guys see the two of us walking into the rooftop smoking area, they'd vacate the place so much so we would be on our own; and on days when the smoking place gets crowded, it was she who showed me an alternative smoking place right at the water tank area of the multi-storey carpark located at an annex to the building that's only accessible via a walkway at our level.

That alternative location would make for an ideal place for me to fuck her if only she'd let me on our little breaks, and god, how I'd love to! I've imagined myself going right behind her, kissing her on her neck, sliding my hand into her blouse, fondling her breasts and nipples, then hiking up her skirt to rub at her pussy, then sliding her thong off and taking mouthfuls of her...

Once or twice, I've found myself wanting to push up against her and kiss her on her lips as she stood so close; yet I'm wondering what's holding me back. Here was a woman who's a single mother, recently divorced from her husband, and hence a perfect target... but somehow I've been keeping myself in check.

Ordinarily, I would have just gone ahead and talk naughty to her to 'test waters'; at the moment, I guess it's the myriad of projects that's keeping me at bay. In any case, she's working with me on almost all the projects, so I guess there are opportunities aplenty.

***
Side note: Grumpy Spinster, if those are pics of your ass in the background of your blog, I have to tell you that you've gotten my attention, and I'd love to pull those fishnet stockings off with my teeth. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment